COVID-19 testing site is open in Dallas
Dallas, Texas – COVID-19 drive through testing site is open in Dallas. The site at American Airlines Center is open at 8 a.m. operates daily until 5 p.m or until test limit is reached.
Criteria for testing sites is as followed:
• Must have cough
• Must have shortness of breath
• Must show a temperature of 99.6 or higher
Anyone not meeting the criteria above will not be tested.
American Airlines Center Events Postponed or Canceled due to COVID-19
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation and out of an abundance of caution, the following events at American Airlines Center have been postponed or canceled:
All NBA Dallas Mavericks games
All NHL Dallas Stars games
March 17, 2020: Eagles (postponed to October 21, 2020)
March 21, 2020: Dan + Shay (postponed to July 31, 2020)
March 27, 2020: Sturgill Simpson (postponed, date TBD)
April 27, 2020: The Who (postponed, date TBD)
October 3, 2020: Roger Waters (postponed, date TBD)
June 28, 2020: Justin Bieber (postponed, date TBD)
April 2 - 5, 2020: Disney On Ice (canceled)
August 6 - 9, 2020: Jurassic World Live (canceled)
If event is postponed, tickets will be honored for a later date. If event is canceled, tickets will be refunded at point of purchase. For more information regarding cancelations and postponements please visit Ticketmaster's Help Center.
Please visit AmericanAirlinesCenter.com frequently for the latest updates regarding event postponements. We thank you for your patience and support.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring updates from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local agencies; the City of Dallas Office of Emergency Management (OEM), the Dallas County Health and Human Services (DCHHS), and the Texas Department of State and Health Services (TDSHS) in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We will continue to evaluate the situation as new information is received.
American Airlines Center undergoes rigorous cleaning procedures after each and every event, with particular attention to high-traffic, high-public contact areas. Many areas will receive additional, enhanced measures throughout the course of events for the foreseeable future. Any guest or staff member who is feeling ill, regardless of their symptoms, should always refrain from attending public events.
We ask all American Airlines Center guests and staff members take the same steps to protect against Coronovirus as are taken to prevent the spread of everyday illness;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and clean your hands.
Thank you for your continued support.
American Airlines Center