COVID-19 Event Cancelations and Postponements
American Airlines Center Events Postponed or Canceled due to COVID-19
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 situation and out of an abundance of caution, the following events at American Airlines Center have been postponed or canceled:
- March 17, 2020: Eagles - postponed to September 21, 2021
- March 21, 2020: Dan + Shay - postponed, November 21, 2021
- June 26 & 27, 2020: Elton John - postponed, January 25 & 26, 2022
- June 28, 2020: Justin Bieber - postponed, May 1, 2022
- July 24, 2020: Tame Impala - postponed, Friday, August 13, 2021
- July 25, 2020: The Weeknd - postponed, to Friday, February 25, 2022
- September 13, 2020: Enrique Iglesias & Ricky Martin - postponed, to November 3, 2021
- September 24, 2020: Luke Combs - postponed to November 18, 2021
- September 25, 2020: Luke Combs - postponed to November 19, 2021
- September 30, 2020: My Chemical Romance - postponed to September 28, 2022
- October 3, 2020: Roger Waters - postponed, Saturday, October 8, 2022
Ticketholder Information regarding events affected by COVID-19
If the event is canceled
Tickets will automatically be refunded at point of purchase.
If purchased directly from American Airlines Center Box Office, please contact email@example.com for more information.
If event is postponed/rescheduled
All tickets will be honored for the rescheduled date.
If your event organizer is offering refunds for a rescheduled event, a refund link will be visible under the event in your Ticketmaster account.
For more information regarding cancelations and postponements please visit Ticketmaster's Help Center.
Dallas Mavericks Ticket Information
Per NBA policy, tickets already purchased for a postponed game will be honored when the game is rescheduled. If games are not played or played in an empty-arena, fans will have the option to receive a credit for a future game or a refund.
For more information on ticketing FAQs for the Dallas Mavericks, click here.
Dallas Stars Ticket Information
Single Game Tickets purchased directly from Ticketmaster will be subject to Ticketmaster's postponement policies. Victory Club Members and other plan holders will receive credit for all postponed games included in their package. This credit will be applied to rescheduled games when play resumes.
For more information on ticketing FAQs for the Dallas Stars, click here.
COVID-19 Testing Site Information
Important note: Drive-thru COVID-19 testing will remain available at Ellis Davis Field House, but starting July 1, 2020, the American Airlines Center site will be closed.
Dallas County residents can use a new drive-thru site at the University of Dallas
For more information from Dallas County officials on COVID-19 and testing sites, please click here.