HARRY STYLES AT AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER ON SEPT. 11.
The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of Harry Styles at American Airlines Center on September 11, 2021 to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 48-hours prior to entering the venue OR to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
To upload your negative COVID-19 test or vaccination card, visit AACcheckin.com on your smart phone beginning September 9, 2021 at 12:01am. Uploading the documents can be completed in a few easy steps:
- Open your browser on your smart phone and go to AACCheckIn.com.
- Choose who you are checking in for. If only yourself, click “I am checking in just for myself.” If you are checking in multiple members of your household (up to 4), click on “I am checking in for myself and my household.” All persons that are included in your household must enter the arena at the same time.
- Enter your phone number and then your name and email address on the next page.
- Upload a photo of your vaccination card OR negative COVID-19 test. We recommend taking a photo with your cell phone and uploading from your phone. If you are checking in your household, you will also upload the additional negative COVID-19 test(s) or vaccination card(s).
- Once submitted, you will receive a text with a link for your approval or denial of entry. If approved, click on the link to access your check mark. You will be required to show the check mark in order to gain entry to the event.
- AACCheckIn.com will NOT be active until September 9 at 12:01 a.m.
- To be considered fully vaccinated, your final vaccination must be on or before August 28, 2021.
- COVID-19 tests may be taken beginning September 9 at 12:01 a.m. until time of show on September 11 at 8:00 p.m. No other time frame will be allowed.
- All children under 12 years of age require a negative COVID-19 test taken beginning September 9 at 12:01 a.m. until show on September 11 at 8:00 p.m.
- If you do not have access to a smart phone or misplace the checkmark, you must bring a printed or digital copy of your negative test results or COVID-19 vaccination card.
Face masks are required for all guests ages 2 and up, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. Face masks must be worn at all times while at American Airlines Center except when actively eating and drinking in your ticketed seat.
Harry Styles is bringing his Love on Tour to American Airlines Center on September 11, 2021.
All tickets for the previously scheduled performance on August 13, 2020, will be valid for this new date.
For the latest fan safety guidelines at AAC: FULL FAN SAFETY GUIDELINES HERE
Dates & Times
- Sep 11, 2021 - 8PM Add to cal
Sep 11, 2021
GENERAL ADMISSION LOTTERY WRISTBANDS WILL BE ISSUED STARTING AT 8AM ON SHOW DAY. YOU MAY GET YOUR NUMBERED WRISTBAND AND THEN LEAVE.
NO LINING UP PRIOR TO 4PM.
General Admission Lottery Procedures:
• Guests may not line up prior to 4pm on their ticketed show day.
• Numbered wristbands will be issued at 8am on show day until all have been issued or 4pm, whichever comes first. This wristband will be for lottery number AND access to the floor.
• At 4pm, a starting number will be randomly chosen and guests will be allowed to line up in numerical order of wristbands beginning with the selected number in PNC Plaza.
• If all the wristbands have not been issued prior to 4pm, guests that did not receive a wristband will line up first come, first serve after guests with wristbands.
• GA will enter at the South Doors only. Doors are scheduled to open at 6:30pm. Guests will enter in lottery number order.
• If you do not have a wristband, you will get one once you enter at the South doors.
• One wristband per person per valid ticket.
No professional photography equipment alllowed. No detachable lenses. Point and shoot cameras only. No selfie sticks, GoPros, or iPads.
For individual event suite rentals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 221-TEAM (8326)
For more information regarding parking at the American Airlines Center, click here.