John Mulaney is bringing his From Scratch Tour to American Airlines Center on Friday, March 25, 2022!
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CELL PHONE USE**
This event will be a phone-free experience. Use of phones, smart watches and accessories, will not be permitted in the performance space.
Here's how it works:
- Upon arrival at the venue, all phones, smart watches and accessories will be secured in individual Yondr pouches that will be opened at the end of the event.
- Guests maintain possession of their devices at all times, and can access them throughout the event only in designated Phone Use Areas within the venue.
- All devices will be re-secured in Yondr pouches before returning to the performance space.
- All pouches and equipment are routinely sanitized. The Yondr staff is trained and required to follow safety guidelines and hygiene protocols to practice social distancing, minimal contact and wear required personal protective equipment.
- Anyone seen using a device (phone, smart watch or accessories) during the performance will be escorted out of the venue by security.
- We appreciate your cooperation in creating a phone-free experience.
For the latest fan safety guidelines at AAC: FULL FAN SAFETY GUIDELINES HERE
About John Mulaney: John Mulaney is a two-time Emmy and WGA award-winning writer, actor, and comedian,
In 2018, he traveled the United States with sold out Kid Gorgeous tour, which was later released as a Netflix stand-up special and won the Emmy for Outstanding Writing in a Variety Special; In 2015, he released The Comeback Kid, also a Netflix original, which The AV Club called the “best hour of his career;” In 2012, his Comedy Central special New In Town had Ken Tucker of Entertainment Weekly hailing him as “one of the best stand-up comics alive.” Starting March 2022, he’ll be touring with his newest hour John Mulaney: From Scratch.
John Mulaney has been invited to host Saturday Night Live for the fifth time on Saturday, February 26. He began writing for SNL in 2008 and created memorable characters such as ‘Stefon’ with Bill Hader and appeared as a “Weekend Update” correspondent. He has written for IFC’s Documentary Now! and Netflix’s Big Mouth, on which he voices the character of Andrew.
He’s also starred on Broadway in the runaway hit written and performed alongside Nick Kroll in Oh, Hello On Broadway. The duo have since release a Netflix special of the same name, as well as Oh, Hello: The P’dcast, based off their characters Gil Faizon and George St. Geegland.
In December 2019, the critically acclaimed and Emmy nominated musical variety special John Mulaney & The Sack Lunch Bunch debuted on Netflix. It was recently announced that festivities will continue with a pair of holiday themed Sack Lunch Bunch specials coming to Comedy Central in the near future.
Dates & Times
- Mar 25, 2022 - 7:30PM Add to cal
Mar 25, 2022
No professional photography equipment alllowed. No detachable lenses. Point and shoot cameras only. No selfie sticks, GoPros, or iPads.
For individual event suite rentals, contact email@example.com or (214) 221-TEAM (8326)
For more information regarding parking at the American Airlines Center, click here.