Mavericks vs. Celtics
The Dallas Mavericks are excited to welcome back a full house at American Airlines Center!
To continue doing our part as leaders in the community and invite as many ROWDY, PROUD & LOUD MFFLs safely into the arena, we ask all fans to follow the below operational, health and safety protocols. We reserve the right to readdress the policies in place based on the current local health landscape. Please check back for updates.
Precautionary measures are being taken to ensure the health and safety of you, fellow fans, staff, and players. You and your guests of ALL AGES must comply to (1) of following entry requirements, unless under the age of 12 and NOT seated within 15 feet of the court.
- Proof of negative COVID-19 RAPID TEST from a licensed facility within 48 hours of attending event. You can find your nearest testing facility by going to the Dallas County website here.
- Proof last dose of COVID-19 VACCINE was received at least 14 days prior to event by presenting CDC vaccination card.
Beginning October 1, 2021, you will be able to easily upload the desired documents and check-in by following the steps on MavsCheckin.com for seamless entry into the arena. If you do not have access to a smart phone, all attendees must bring a printed or digital copy of negative test results or physical COVID-19 vaccination card.
AAC staff will be at each door checking proof of negative tests and/or vaccination and denying entry to those non-compliant with these requirements.
In accordance with the Dallas County mask order, masks (covering your nose and mouth) are required and enforced for all fans ages 2 and up, unless actively eating or drinking in assigned seat, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
Fan Safety Guidelines
- Cashless transactions at all points of sale, including concession stands, bars, and merchandise stands.
- Bags and purses will not be permitted, with the exception of wallet size clutches no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″. All bags are subject to x-ray inspection.
Mobile Tickets & Parking Passes
For the latest fan safety guidelines at AAC: FULL FAN SAFETY GUIDELINES HERE
Dates & Times
- Nov 6, 2021 - 7:30PM Add to cal
Nov 6, 2021
No professional photography equipment alllowed. No detachable lenses. Point and shoot cameras only. No selfie sticks, GoPros, or iPads.
For individual event suite rentals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 221-TEAM (8326)
For more information regarding parking at the American Airlines Center, click here.