Mavericks vs. Hornets
DUE TO NBA PROTOCOLS, FANS AGE 2 (TWO) & UP SEATED WITHIN 15 FT OF COURT (COURTSIDE) MUST SUBMIT PROOF OF NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST ADMINISTERED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF ENTRY OR FULL VACCINATION STATUS VIA MAVSCHECKIN.COM.
ALL OTHER FANS WILL NO LONGER BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A FAN HEALTH SURVEY PRIOR TO ENTRY.
MASKS WILL BE ENFORCED FOR ALL FANS AGE 2 AND UP, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS.
Fans NOT Within 15 ft of Court
Entry requirements have been lifted for fans NOT within 15 ft of the court and a Fan Health Survey is no longer needed.
Health Screening - Courtside Fans within 15ft of the court ONLY
Due to NBA protocols, all fans age 2 & up seated within 15 ft of court (SEE BELOW) must comply to entry requirements outlined by showing proof of negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Upload proof of negative COVID-19 test administered by a licensed facility within 48 hours of entry or full vaccination status to MavsCheckIn.com for for all fans age 2 & up.
- Courtside fans can conveniently enter AAC through one of the following designated areas to obtain their Courtside wristband:
- If you park in Lot A or Yellow Lot – Media Entrance, west side of AAC.
- If you park in Gold Parking – Gold Parking Entrance, accessible via the Gold Parking Garage.
- If you park in The Lexus Garage or any other location – Jack Daniels Patio on southeast corner of AAC.
In accordance with the Dallas County mask order, masks (covering your nose and mouth) are required and enforced for all fans ages 2 and up, unless actively eating or drinking in assigned seat, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
Fan Safety Guidelines
- Cashless transactions at all points of sale, including concession stands, bars, and merchandise stands.
- Wristlet, clutch or wallet 4.5''x6.5'' allowed at all entrances. Purses no larger than 14''x14''x6'' will be allowed at designated X-ray entry points. No backpack or large totes allowed. Medical bags and parenting bags are also permitted. All permitted bags are subject to security inspection.
Mobile Tickets & Parking Passes
For the latest fan safety guidelines at AAC: FULL FAN SAFETY GUIDELINES HERE
Dates & Times
- Dec 13, 2021 - 7:30PM Add to cal
Dec 13, 2021
No professional photography equipment alllowed. No detachable lenses. Point and shoot cameras only. No selfie sticks, GoPros, or iPads.
For individual event suite rentals, contact email@example.com or (214) 221-TEAM (8326)
For more information regarding parking at the American Airlines Center, click here.