Mavericks vs. Thunder
DUE TO NBA PROTOCOLS, FANS AGE 2 (TWO) & UP SEATED WITHIN 15 FT OF COURT (COURTSIDE) MUST SUBMIT PROOF OF NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST ADMINISTERED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF ENTRY OR FULL VACCINATION STATUS VIA MAVSCHECKIN.COM.
ALL OTHER FANS WILL NO LONGER BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A FAN HEALTH SURVEY PRIOR TO ENTRY.
MASKS WILL BE ENFORCED FOR ALL FANS AGE 2 AND UP, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS.
Fans NOT Within 15 ft of Court
Entry requirements have been lifted for fans NOT within 15 ft of the court and a Fan Health Survey is no longer needed.
Health Screening - Courtside Fans within 15ft of the court ONLY
Due to NBA protocols, all fans age 2 & up seated within 15 ft of court (SEE BELOW) must comply to entry requirements outlined by showing proof of negative COVID-19 test or full vaccination status.
- Upload proof of negative COVID-19 test administered by a licensed facility within 48 hours of entry or full vaccination status to MavsCheckIn.com for for all fans age 2 & up.
- Courtside fans can conveniently enter AAC through one of the following designated areas to obtain their Courtside wristband:
- If you park in Lot A or Yellow Lot – Media Entrance, west side of AAC.
- If you park in Gold Parking – Gold Parking Entrance, accessible via the Gold Parking Garage.
- If you park in The Lexus Garage or any other location – Jack Daniels Patio on southeast corner of AAC.
In accordance with the Dallas County mask order, masks (covering your nose and mouth) are required and enforced for all fans ages 2 and up, unless actively eating or drinking in assigned seat, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
Fan Safety Guidelines
- Cashless transactions at all points of sale, including concession stands, bars, and merchandise stands.
- Wristlet, clutch or wallet 4.5''x6.5'' allowed at all entrances. Purses no larger than 14''x14''x6'' will be allowed at designated X-ray entry points. No backpack or large totes allowed. Medical bags and parenting bags are also permitted. All permitted bags are subject to security inspection.
Mobile Tickets & Parking Passes
For the latest fan safety guidelines at AAC: FULL FAN SAFETY GUIDELINES HERE
Dates & Times
- Jan 17, 2022 - 7:30PM Add to cal
Jan 17, 2022
Doors: 6:00 PM
No professional photography equipment alllowed. No detachable lenses. Point and shoot cameras only. No selfie sticks, GoPros, or iPads.
For individual event suite rentals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 221-TEAM (8326)
For more information regarding parking at the American Airlines Center, click here.