EAGLES AT AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER - SEPT. 21
REMINDER: Please arrive at least an hour early to allow for additional processing time. Failure to arrive early may result in missing part of the show.
The Event Organizer is requiring all attendees of the Eagles at American Airlines Center on September 21, 2021 to have received a negative COVID-19 “Antigen” test within 24 hours of the event, OR will have received a negative COVID-19 “Molecular” test within 48 hours of the event OR will have been fully vaccinated (14 days past final vaccination shot) at the time of the event, and provide proof of vaccination.
To upload your negative COVID-19 test or vaccination card, visit AACcheckin.com on your smart phone beginning September 19, 2021 at 12:01am. Uploading the documents can be completed in a few easy steps:
- Open your browser on your smart phone and go to AACCheckIn.com.
- Choose who you are checking in for. If only yourself, click “I am checking in just for myself.” If you are checking in multiple members of your household (up to 4), click on “I am checking in for myself and my household.” All persons that are included in your household must enter the arena at the same time.
- Enter your phone number and then your name and email address on the next page.
- Upload a photo of your vaccination card OR negative COVID-19 test. We recommend taking a photo with your cell phone and uploading from your phone. If you are checking in your household, you will also upload the additional negative COVID-19 test(s) or vaccination card(s).
- Once submitted, you will receive a text with a link for your approval or denial of entry. If approved, click on the link to access your check mark. You will be required to show the check mark in order to gain entry to the event.
- AACCheckIn.com will NOT be active until September 19 at 12:01 a.m.
- To be considered fully vaccinated, your final vaccination must be on or before September 7, 2021.
- COVID-19 tests may be taken beginning September 19 at 12:01 a.m. until time of show on September 21 at 8:00 p.m. No other time frame will be allowed.
- All children under 12 years of age require a negative COVID-19 test taken beginning September 19 at 12:01 a.m. until show on September 20 at 8:00 p.m.
- If you do not have access to a smart phone or misplace the checkmark, you must bring a printed or digital copy of your negative test results or COVID-19 vaccination card.
Face masks are required for all guests ages 2 and up, regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status. Face masks must be worn at all times while at American Airlines Center except when actively eating and drinking in your ticketed seat.
Eagles - Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit, with Deacon Frey and Vince Gill – have rescheduled their “Hotel California” concert in Dallas to October 21, 2020.
Tickets to the March 17, 2020 concert will be honored for the new date, September 21, 2021. For any further ticket inquiries please reach out to point of purchase.
For the latest fan safety guidelines at AAC: FULL FAN SAFETY GUIDELINES HERE
Dates & Times
- Sep 21, 2021 - 8PM Add to cal
Sep 21, 2021
ALL PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED TICKETS WILL BE HONORED FOR YOUR CORRESPONDING NEWLY RESCHEDULED DATE.
Dine in the exclusive Lexus Platinum Club prior to seeing the show.
Check out the menu HERE!
Make your reservations below!
No professional photography equipment allowed. No detachable lenses. Point and shoot cameras only. No selfie sticks, GoPros, or iPads.
For individual event suite rentals, contact [email protected] or (214) 221-TEAM (8326)
For more information regarding parking at the American Airlines Center, click here.