Twenty One Pilots
Revised Procedures for Twenty One Pilots General Admission as of 11-01-18
On show day, Wednesday, November 7, General Admission ticket holders may start lining up at 7:00 am on American Airlines Center property in Victory Plaza. No one is allowed to line up on AAC property before this day and time.
- Starting at 7:00 am, we will check-in GA ticket holders outside of the South Doors of AAC on Victory Plaza.
- Once ticket is scanned for validation of GA access, guest will be given a numbered wristband.
- Guests may line up on Victory Plaza in numerical order based on the number on their wristband. However with the numbered wristband system, fans can leave and come back to their place in line any time before 5:00 pm. Guests must be in their designated spot in line no later than 5:00 pm.
- For GA guests arriving after 5:00 pm that have not previously received a wristband, check-in will be inside AAC in Rotunda 7 after doors open at 5:30pm.
- All GA guest MUST enter through the South Doors
- One wristband per person per valid ticket.
- Prior to show day, fans may congregate at Woodall Rogers Plaza located at McKinney Ave and N Record St starting at 8:00 am on Tuesday, November 6.
- Parking: AAC Lexus Garage will open Wednesday, November 7 at 6:30 a.m. Normal parking fees apply. No in and out privileges.
Parents Lounge will be located in Jack Daniels Old No. 7
Twenty One Pilots, the critically acclaimed duo of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, will celebrate TRENCH with “The Bandito Tour,” a massive headline world tour coming to American Airlines Center on November 7, 2018.
Dates & Times
- Nov 7, 2018 - 7PM Add to cal
Nov 7, 2018
For individual event suite rentals, contact [email protected] or (214) 221-TEAM (8326)
Small point and shoot cameras only. No professional or detachable lens cameras. No audio or video recording devices. No selfie sticks, GoPros, or iPads.
For more information regarding parking at the American Airlines Center, click here
To pre-purchase parking for this event, click here.