Food and Beverage Policies
American Airlines Center, Levy Restaurants and arena security work hard to promote responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Our alcohol policies are listed below.
- All guests purchasing alcohol, who appear to be less than 30 years old, must present a valid ID.
- No alcohol will be sold to guests who appear to be intoxicated.
- There is a two (2) alcoholic beverage limit, per person, per transaction.
- Alcohol sales on the concourses and in the seating areas will terminate at the end of the third quarter for NBA games or the seven minute mark or the third period for NHL games, third party alcohol service is decided per event.
- Management reserves the right to cut off alcohol sales at its discretion.
- Guests passing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest.
- Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, may be ejected.
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to any guests.
- Alcoholic beverages may not be brought into the arena. Any attempt to bring alcohol into the arena will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guests being ejected, arrested or tickets being revoked.
- All guests must finish and dispose of alcoholic beverages before exiting the arena.
- Bottomless souvenir soda cups are only refillable on the date of purchase and during team events. These cups will not be allowed back in the building for future events.
Outside food and beverage are not allowed into the American Airlines Center, we do have vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available, if you have special dietary needs please call 214-665-4765 or email Levy Restaurants.